Under Armour is a brand known for making some of the best sports gear in the world. If you’re in the market for a reliable backpack, then this article is particularly for you. It’s critical to get a backpack that offers the right balance of style, comfort, and functionality to make your life easier.
But, finding the ultimate backpack can be a painstakingly difficult process to get through. You have to check out the features, looks, and even the user ratings of hundreds of backpacks before you can narrow down your selection.
In this article, we’ve done the hard work to save your time and efforts.
|Under Armour Hustle 3.0 Backpack||Best Overall|
|Under Armour Adult Ozsee Sackpack||Budget Pick|
|Under Armour Hudson Backpack||Upgrade Pick|
1. Under Armour Hustle 3.0 Backpack
- Flexible storage
- Removable water bottle holder
- Comfortable feel
- Easy to clean
- Ample room for extras
If you’re a sportsman looking for a backpack with a lot of room and a lot of comfort, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. The Under Armour Hustle’s design and fabric makes it perfect for any action.
It features an adjustable chest strap, padded back support band, a sternum clip, two zippered compartments, and a removable water-bottle holder. The only thing it isn’t equipped with is a chair-lift handle, but that’s fine, since the straps securely hold your gear in place.
The Aerator back panel and the padded mesh shoulder straps make the backpack breathable and comfortable. It’s also constructed from lightweight material, so it doesn’t weigh you down when you need to carry a lot of stuff.
2. Under Armour Undeniable 3.0 Backpack
- Lightweight and well-ventilated
- Multiple compartments
- Space for a laptop or tablet
- Airflow channels to keep your back and shoulders cool
- Wide, padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Durable materials
- A bit pricey
- Colors are limited
Under Armour backpacks are extremely popular for a reason. They are lightweight, durable, and hold everything you could possibly need.
The Under Armour Undeniable 3.0 is ergonomically designed, so it provides ventilation and comfort no matter what activity you do.
This backpack has a spacious and sturdy main compartment that will easily fit a 17-inch laptop. It’s also designed to fit a tablet or textbooks.
3. Under Armour Undeniable Sackpack
- Hides the laptop well, feels right with the proportions
- The material is nice and thick, comfortable to wear even if you load more into it
- Large main compartment
- Main compartment is padded.
- Extra pockets of various sizes inside the bag, and one at the top.
- The straps are comfortable.
- The bag stays balanced with the weight even when left without the laptop in it.
- It could use more padding on the back to protect the laptop better.
- The straps could use a sternum strap, which would make the bag better for longer distances.
- The front pocket of the bag could use a smaller zipper to access the three main pockets of the bag.
- The two outside pockets are huge, but the one with the standalone zipper is hard to keep in place if the bag is full.
The Under Armour backpack is a great organizer for clothes and electronics. It is a unique backpack that gives you the right amount of structure so that it prevents the clothes from getting wrinkled inside. It’s still spacious enough to fit a 15-inch laptop and a couple of books in, making it a great piece of luggage for everyday use.
4. Under Armour Adult Ozsee Sackpack
- Backpack is quiet and uncomplicated with its smooth outline
- The pack has a roomy main compartment for storing all your stuff
- It’s affordable
- The bag is appropriate, yet not too enormous for busy moldy commutes
- The smaller pockets are tight and can just fit a cell phone
- You have the capacity to pack the sack to its full extent
- The concealed water pocket is not waterproof
This new update of the Ozsee Sackpack features several new updates features that make it even better. The previous version was already a great pack to begin with, and now the designers have added even more features to it.
The Ozsee Sackpack is a great everyday backpack for anyone looking for a bag that is comfortable and looks great. This bag is very compact and is designed for anyone looking for a simple option to carry around things without causing too much of a hassle.
This bag comes with a wide variety of pockets so you can actually have your stuff organized in a way that makes sense. It is ideal to carry around a lot of things with this pack.
5. Under Armour Big Logo 5.0 Backpack
- Durable, well-made
- Capacity: 5-liter / 18-liter
- The two-way zipper is convenient
- A little pricey
- Should have sufficient space for other stuff
Under Armour has come up with both men’s and women’s packs for an organized and efficient life. The brand itself is admired for its well-designed sports outfits and equipment. The rest of its products range from backpacks for work to duffel bags.
The Under Armour Big Logo is a lightweight and roomy bag with sports spirit. It is made of abrasion-resistant fabric with double-layer base and lightweight insulation.
The pack offers full access to the interior of the bag because of its two-way zippers on either side. It is ideal for carrying clothes, a laptop and other items.
6. Under Armour Guardian Backpack
- Large backpack with lots of compartments
- Durable and stylish
- Good for school or a day of shopping
- Design with great fit
- Available in several different colors
This is a popular backpack by trusted manufacturer Under Armour. It’s better for students and those who need a backpack for when they will be shopping and still have stuff to carry.
The Under Armour Guardian Backpack measures 18” High x 13.5” Wide x 10.125” Deep. It weighs 1.22 pounds. It’s made out of 100% Polyester. There are 2 colors to choose from: Grey and Blue. There are multiple compartments and pockets.
7. Under Armour Hudson Backpack
- It has a large amount of interior and exterior storage
- Although it is not waterproof, it has a special fabric on the bottom that is resistant to water
- It can hold a lot of weight
- It lacks some essential compartments
- The fabric is not water-resistant and because of this, the bag can become heavy when it rains
- It’s not suitable for school as it is not organized well
The Under Armour Hudson Backpack is a great bag for adventure. It’s ideal for the outdoorsman who will be out for long periods of time. It’s also great for kids that like to camp and hike as it’s durable and can hold up to abuse.
The main storage space is divided up into two areas. The first level has an organizational pocket that is padded. This pocket is ideal for holding a phone, keys, glasses, and anything else that you don’t want jostling around.
The next layer holds your books, clothes, or whatever else it is that you are carrying. It has adjustable straps. A smaller side pocket will easily fit a water bottle for an easy sip during a long hike.
8. Under Armour Storm Recruit Backpack
For the typical I-need-a-bag-for-everything person, this is the best large backpack you can buy. It comes with a padded cell phone pocket, a water bottle pocket, two stretch mesh side pockets, hydration port and a single front zippered pocket plus a compartment for folders. We also liked that the front pocket could fit an entire 11-inch laptop.
The main compartment also had zipper pockets and compartments that could help store almost everything in an organized manner. There is also a built-in laptop sleeve in the laptop compartment that there is a built-in laptop sleeve in the laptop compartment that could fit your 15-inch laptop.
This backpack is also very comfortable. It has a great weight distribution between the back and shoulder straps which can help reduce the strain on your back.
9. Under Armour Storm Contender Backpack
- Made with large water-resistant front pocket
- Made with padded shoulder straps
- Fits up to 15.6" laptop
- Material is a bit thin
- Side pockets are small
This water-resistant backpack is durable, holds a lot, and is a fan favorite of many droves of Under Armour loyalists, primarily because of how well it stores your electronics. There are several color combinations. (You're sure to find one you like!)
This is a big backpack, so you'll have enough room for a laptop, a couple books, your gym gear, and a couple of other items. It's made with Under Armour's ColdGear fabric that will keep you warm without making you hot, so it's a great choice for those cold mornings or evenings.
The backpack isn't quite big enough to hold a basketball, though it's definitely much bigger than typical gym backpacks and can easily hold your point guard needs! No more clunky duffel bags to lug around!
10. Under Armour Compel Sling 2.0 Backpack
- Lightweight (1.4 pounds)
- Plenty of compartments for your stuff
- Water bottle pockets
- Holds up to 2.5 liters
- Removable key clip
- Side pockets too small for anything but a marker or small bottle
- Smaller compartments can't hold much
The Compel was Under Armour's first entry into the lightweight backpack arena, and it quickly became the company's flagship model. This pack is the backpack you want if you want to carry just a few objects and you want those objects to be organized. Its exterior is not going to overwhelm you with a plethora of zippers and compartments, but what it has, is made well and going to be useful.
The manufacturers of this backpack obviously know what they're doing. They've given runners the things that runners need and don't waste a lot of space on things that runners don't need. The result is a bag that might not be the most flashy, but it's hands-down the most functional.
The Compel backpack is ideal for both men and women. The men's version has slightly different colors than the women's version, but the material is the same across the two.
11. Under Armour Huey Backpack
- Made of heavy-duty polyester…extremely durable
- Can carry a lot of gear
- Very comfortable straps
- Dries quickly
- Well organized
- Lots of ventilation
- Pockets that are easy to reach
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Multiple pockets
- Pockets don’t hold much…tightly zipped.
Conclusion: This is the best multipurpose hiking bag which is ideal for hiking, traveling, school, and for everyday use. It is the perfect size for large storage with a total of 23 liters…the sack provides a total of 10 liters which is appropriate for your daily use. The backpack features several attachment points that are specifically made for your tools and more. The backpack has an attractive 17 inches of walking trails which is the most appropriate for the everyday use of school, traveling, and going to hike. Its back mesh has ventilation and breathability to provide you with a maximum of comfort. The backpack has a total of four pockets which are roomy and zippered. The backpack also has a convenient side mesh hydration compartment. The backpack also features various other external attachments in high demand.
12. Under Armour Men's Practical Waterproof Bag
- Charges electronic devices
- Bungee cord for carrying more gear
- Internal laptop compartment
- Includes a USB port for charging electronic devices
- Made of good quality material
- External USB charger pocket
- Reflective trim for visibility at night
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Padded back panel
- Very little storage space
- No extra compartments
- Is quite heavy
- Doesn't have as many pockets as some other backpacks
- It gets dirty really easily
This sturdy and yet lightweight Under Armour backpack can charge your devices. It also has a USB power port which lets you charge your electronic devices even if you're away from a power source.
It has bungee cord storage on the outside of the bag that allows you to carry items of up to 3lbs, making it one of the best light travel backpacks you can get.
It also has a padded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps to make carrying this backpack a comfortable experience. It's particularly useful for long journeys.
13. Under Armour Storm Undeniable II Backpack
- Under Armour is one of the most trusted brands on the market and has been specially designed to help athletes
- The backpack is made with a sleek compartment, Under Armour’s signature Storm technology, and durable fabric with protective pockets along the bottom of the bag
- Excellent space and organization with the 17-inch laptop storage at the top of the bag and well padded suspension mesh shoulder straps
- The central compartment opens up into a cavernous space where you can easily store everything for a day trip
- The backpack comes with two small side zip compartments to store your frequently used items or snacks
- Most users were happy to find plenty of extra room for bulky, longer items such as jackets, lunch boxes, and gym clothes
- The shoulder straps on the bag can be too stiff and cause some users’ shoulders and neck pain
- The laptop pocket is a little flimsy and some users have expressed that their laptop doesn’t stay secured in the pocket
- Some users were unhappy that there wasn’t another water bottle holder or a side pocket for towels or sunglasses
14. Under Armour Packable Backpack
- Just 3.5 inches thick
- Keeps you very cool
- Can be compressed quite a bit
The Under Armour Freedom Packable backpack is a great backpack to travel with because it is very thin and is airy enough to keep you cool even when you are wandering around with it all day long. It has no specific design or compartment, nor does it have specific sleeve designs, in fact you can just throw anything in it and it'll be just fine because it is so thin and light. The backpack is pretty much water proof and when it comes to durability of the backpack, it can handle quite the abuse and is definitely bang for the buck.
15. Under Armour CORDURA Regiment Backpack
- The shoulder straps and back panel are padded for extra comfort.
- Great looking and rugged backpack that is really convenient.
- The size is brilliant.
- Shoulder straps are made from high-quality material and offer good support.
- The waist straps have clips which make it very easy to carry the bag.
- The side pockets are perfect for holding all the small stuff.
- It has a rain cover in the bottom compartment.
- The two water bottle pockets on the side tend to dig into your hips when you carry heavy things.
- The range of pockets is quite limited, as the backpack’s designer put all the space towards the main compartment.
- The bag cannot hold a laptop, despite Under Armour’s false claims. It can carry a laptop, but it is not secured, as if the bag gets knocked down or bumped, the laptop can come out of the bag.
- If you put it on the ground the polyester bottom can attract dirt and leaves.
The Under Armour Regiment Backpack is a really great backpack, and a definite buy if you want quality and comfort.
Its strong and durable 210D Nylon is water and abrasion resistant, keeping your belongings safe.
16. Under Armour Storm Hustle II Backpack
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Spacious main compartment
- Comes with plenty of pockets
It has large twin zippered front compartments, front organizer pockets, and a large interior bucket pocket. There is a storage space that is also big- enough to accommodate a 2-liter water bottle.
It has an adjustable shoulder harness and a sternum strap with pockets to hold hydration packs or other small items. The straps are also padded to absorb the burden of weight from the bag.
Additionally, there are buil-in padded straps for holding sports shoes.
17. Under Armour Raid Storm1 Backpack
- Maximum comfort
- Water and weather resistant
- Very light and durable
This is a very affordable backpack with a good amount of space, maximum comfort, shock free suspension, and a roomy interior. This backpack is under a hundred dollars and is worth every penny. It is very lightweight and has a breathable mesh for added comfort. The shoulder straps have shock-absorbing technology and has a breathable back padding that make it comfortable to use no matter what you are carrying.
This school backpack has two compartments. The front compartment is padded and has a zippered pocket with a water-resistant lining. The exterior material is water, snow, and stain resistant. It has a cushioned shoulder strap. The dimensions of the backpack are 18 inches x 12 inches x 6 inches.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best backpack for heavy books?
When it comes to the best backpack for heavy books, you need to make sure it can handle the weight because new books can easily weigh more than 2 lbs. So when choosing a back pack make sure that it can carry at least 70lbs.
As an alternative, if you are looking for the best messenger bag for heavy books, consider a backpack with a messenger strap. You can use this strap to convert it into a backpack or you can use it as a regular messenger bag. This is a pretty handy feature to have if you think you might need to use it for heavy things.
What is the best travel backpack?
We compared a lot of travel backpacks for backpackers and found the Osprey Farpoint 85 Daypack as the best travel backpack.
Sale 614 Reviews Osprey Packs Farpoint 85L Backpack, Caspian AW1791 This pack has a removable 20-liter Lithium Lite rucksack that expands from the main compartment to give you a little extra space.
When you have everything zip tied away, the Farpoint has a tuck-away hip belt and shoulder straps that make it easy to stow it when you aren't using them.
Do backpacks look unprofessional?
Not at all! First of all, you are wearing a backpack because they are more convenient and comfortable than carrying stuff in your hands. Second, any business professional should be able to carry essential items without his hands. Backpacks help by providing your hands-free convenience. Finally, no matter where you work, it is essential to carry basic items like a laptop, mobile phone, laptop charger, your ID and business cards. So, backpacks are a convenient and practical accessory for everyone.
Are Nordace backpacks good?
If this is your question still undo, I can give you the positive answer definitely. The NORDACES® has an excellent and beautiful design, which is very light-weighted, but durable enough to carry about 30-35 pounds weight. My last backpack under armour I bought 7 years ago which is an excellent backpack which lasted much more than expected. It is large in size, so I was able to carry all the essential gears for work (laptop, food, tablets, clothes etc). No complaints at all for using these backpacks for few years. I am happy and strongly recommend selecting one Nordaces backpack for backpacking and trekking.
A lot of people complain about the shoulders hurting them with backpacks. This is one of the reasons behind why 17 Best Under Armour backpacks came up with this comfort technology. They became even more popular when they began producing backpacks for some major universities. This popularity was simply due to the fact that they could keep the student’s laptops and books secure from theft. Another thing that made them popular was the comfort. The weight of the backpack can be adjusted based on the option that you pick. One disadvantage of having a comfort technology like this is that it will cost you more.
|Under Armour Hustle 3.0 Backpack||Best Overall|
|Under Armour Adult Ozsee Sackpack||Budget Pick|
|Under Armour Hudson Backpack||Upgrade Pick|