Golfing is a very popular hobby and passion for many people. You can easily find many clubs nationwide and golf competition is very popular and golfers are friendly people. This niche gives you an opportunity to get a unique footwear that is manufactured for exclusive golfers and fairway walkers.
There are many brands of golf shoes that you can choose as your game improving equipment. However, we will present you the best golf shoes for men. The list is based on the features, the look, and the price of the item.
|adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoes||Best Overall|
|New Balance Men's NBG1701 Spiked Golf Shoe||Budget Pick|
|Nike Men's Explorer 2 Golf Shoe||Upgrade Pick|
1. adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoes
Adidas is known for being a reliable brand for the average golfer as well as the professional. The Adidas Tech Response golf shoes are one of the top-selling golf shoes, with many golfers wearing them for their events.
These men's golf shoes are designed with your comfort in mind. The synthetic leather keeps the moisture out of your shoes and provides you with an excellent non-slip grip. The rubber outsole gives a harder touch for your grip and traction to the greens.
If you’re a cord user, you can take advantage of the laces adjustment. It has just enough give for you while maintaining its sturdy nature. It gives you a great consistent feel no matter the length. This also makes it easier to be more precise in your game.
2. adidas Women's W Climacool Knit Golf Shoe
- Good traction
For great traction and durability, look no further than the adidas Women's W Climacool Knit Golf Shoe. It's designed with climacool to keep your feet cool and dry. The synthetic leather uppers are highly breathable to keep away moisture and heat while complementing the breathable mesh linings. The leather linings help to eliminate debris that would otherwise become lodged between your foot and golf shoe.
The foundation of this shoe has been crafted out of a combination of a BioMoGo midsole and a glass fiber reinforced artificial sole. These features help to create a well-balanced golf shoe that is both lightweight and durable enough to withstand a wide range of demands.
The adidas Women's W Climacool Knit Golf Shoe comes in a wide range of sizes (from 6 to 12) so that everyone is able to comfortably wear and walk in this shoe. This shoe features a beautiful pink upper that is accented by the black and white climacool design that covers the rest of the shoe.
3. Skechers Women's Go Golf Birdie Golf Shoe
First, you should know that the Go Golf Birdie doesn’t have laces, unlike most shoes. Instead, they use a fastfold technology that makes it easier to slip them on and off, which is always a plus to any shoe.
One of the features that you’ll be able to notice as soon as you start putting these shoes on is that they are very comfortable! Out of all the Skechers shoes we tried on, this one was one of the most comfortable.
Another standout feature is the ventilation. When you start moving around, you’ll notice that there is ample air getting to your feet.
4. Puma Men's Ignite Spikeless Sport Disc Shoes
If you are a man looking for a lightweight, flexible, comfortable and durable sports shoe for your game, the Puma Ignite may be just what you want. These shoes are light and flexible, and come in a variety of color combinations. They are stable and offer good support for your feet and ankles thanks to the rubber around the heel and the tongue.
This shoe is also great for multi-purpose activity, not just golf. It is also a great shoe for other sports like soccer or running, and they are also good for casual wear thanks to their style. These shoes are also great for recreational purposes because they are so comfortable.
The grip is quite amazing. In our testing these shoes have held up to normal use very well. This is a great choice for any man looking for a good running shoe. This shoe is great for anyone who is looking for a running shoe and can wear them all the time, and we also suggest any man that is looking for a versatile shoe.
5. Puma Men's Ignite Pwrsport Golf Shoe
- Breathable upper
- Quick lacing system
- Made with a lightweight mesh
- Breathable mesh upper
- Remarkable traction
No one can ever call Puma Golf out for failing to deliver a quality product. That’s why the Ignite PWRSport has become one of the top running shoes on the market.
This smokin’ OK imitates a classic running shoe with its mesh upper and sprint pods. However, it’s not lacking golf shoes qualities, like grip, support, and durability.
6. Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Elite 2 Golf Shoe
- Improved traction
For those who want a golf shoe that offers a little extra style and protection, the Skechers Go Golf Elite 2 golf shoes might be right for you.
Users also appreciate the comfort that these shoes provide.
7. Under Armour Women's Micro G Pursuit Golf Shoe
- Keeps golf shoes light so you can be more agile on the course
- Comes with cushioning to ensure you don’t have to give up your swing
- Spacious toe box
The Under Armour Women’s Micro G Pursuit golf shoe is designed specifically for women golfers. This makes it unique in the market as this is a difficult line to produce well.
The Micro G Pursuit has a lightweight feel that gives you the flexibility you need without sacrificing stability. This makes it a great option for players who need to feel quicker on the course while maintaining a flighty and powerful swing.
The upper shoe is designed to contain a lot of your foot, while the internal sock-liner with the moisture-wicking cool power fabric is made to keep your feet fresh and dry as you play.
8. FootJoy Men's Hyperflex Ii-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes
- Had a fresh look
- Is easy to clean
- Able to securely grip the club it’s holding
- Stretches easily
- Have shortcomings in quality control
- Had limited durability if worn for a long time in a row
If you’re looking for an example of an everyday golfer’s shoe, this is it. The Fli-Hi is light, cushy, and offers great flexibility.
There’s no question about the quality. The Fli Hi has a leather upper, complete with a leather inlay on the lining of the tongue and liner. An EVA midsole is incorporated into the leather for increased cushioning and player comfort.
Like the rest of the FootJoy line, the Fli Hi features the J-Flex tech. It’s a tightly woven polyamide fabric that allows for a smooth shot off the club face. The Fli-Hi slips easily into just about any shoe bootie, which makes it the ideal golf shoe for wet or snowy conditions.
9. New Balance Men's NBG1701 Spiked Golf Shoe
It's pretty much your standard golf shoe, except that it's made with real leather. They are not cheap but they should last you for a while.
They have a decent heel grip and are very comfortable to wear. You might need to send them in to be resized as they do appear to come up a little on the narrow side.
10. adidas Men's Adicross V Golf Spikeless Shoe
If you are looking for a really affordable golf shoe but great in quality, then the adidas Men's Adicross V Golf Spikeless Shoe should be among the top choices.
It is a great golf shoe with a great look. It gives you the feel and the look of the cleats but made of rubber.
This shoe provides great support to the feet. It is one of the lightest, most comfortable spikeless shoes available today.
11. Nike Men's Explorer 2 Golf Shoe
- Extremely comfortable thanks to its supremely padded sock liner.
- Comfortable and molded toe box.
- Lightweight, yet rugged sole.
- Multiple sizes available. Cons:
- Not for people who like lighter shoes.
What more could you ask for in a golf shoe? The Nike Explorer 2 has all of the things you want in a golf shoe and none of the things you don’t.
We went out on the course with our new Explorer 2 golf shoes to see how they lived up to the hype. And we have to say, we were impressed. While Nike still acknowledges problems with wear and customers, they are fixing those issues.
The first thing that we noticed was how lightweight the shoes were. Nike has worked to reduce the weight of this shoe without sacrificing support, comfort, and durability. We didn’t feel weighed down at all.
12. Callaway Men's Balboa Vent Golf Shoe
- Stylish look
- Nylon/mesh upper with four-way stretch
- Padded tongue and collar
- Adjustable bungee cord lacing
- OrthoLite sockliner is foot-friendly
- TPU injected dual-density rubber cupsole.
- Durable rubber bottom
- TPU rock plate
- Comfort in walking/standing on uneven surfaces.
Callaway Golf Men’s Balboa Vent Golf Shoe,White,12 M US.
The Callaway Men’s Balboa Vent Golf Shoe delivers comfort to your feet with every step that you take. It’s featuring a molded TPU injected footbed that’s ideal for any intensive activity. It’s made out of a fabric material that’s breathable and comfortable. The footbed also has cradling support. The shoe has ventilated areas that are intended to give your feet plenty of breathing room.
13. FootJoy Men's Freestyle 2.0-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes
- Without being over-riding about it, this is a lovely pair of shoes, full stop;
- The quality on them is great, and they are nicely padded on the inside;
- The style is excellent…
- The sizing is a bit on the long side, with the 8s coming in close to an 8.5 in length;
- This seems to be a problem across the whole line of FootJoy shoes, rather than just this model;
- They do tend to come up a little clumpy on the larger size, I'd recommend avoiding the larger size in this range
14. adidas Men's Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe
- Dri-FIT upper offers optimum breathability and moisture management
- Gel Agion linings reduces the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Compression-molded EVA inserted foam midsole offers supreme cushioning
- Rubber outsole with pivot point for enhanced traction and stability
- Occasional reviewers had issues with sizing
- The shoe runs a bit narrow
The adidas Men’s Tech Response 4.0 Golf Shoe is a great combination of lightweight performance and optimal breathability. The shoe is designed with a comfort padded and sock-like upper that reduces pressure on the foot.
The adidas Men’s Tech Response 4.0 Black/White/Blue Golf Shoe is super light at only 12.6 ounces. The rubber outsole helps you lock into your shot and provides stable traction. There’s a unique flex groove design promotes freedom of movement and flex.
15. adidas Men's Adipower Boost 3 Golf Shoe
This is Adidas's lightest golf shoe ever. It's made to make you swing faster and deliver more power. It lives up to the hype. It's a great option for the serious player.
Key Features of the Adipower Boost 3:
Upper : One-piece synthetic upper.
16. Stuburt 2017 Endurance Waterproof Mens Golf Shoes Winter Boots
- Provide Total Comfort: They come with a comfortable insock and lining. Because of this, your feet will always feel comfortable regardless of how long you wear them.
- Easy To Put On: The Stuburt men’s golf shoes are very easy to put on. You can make use of your belts or shoelaces and they will not cause any problems as they have been designed to cause you as little inconveniences as possible when doing so.
- Area For Great Cushioning: The ridges found all over the shoes provide a good area for optimum cushioning, adding to the comfort level you will experience wearing these shoes.
- Designed For Great Flexibility: The upper portion of these golf shoes allows for great flexibility. You won’t have to worry about them causing joint pains during the course of your game.
- Great Traction: The rubber grip is designed to allow for great traction on the course, ensuring you will have great scores when wearing them.
- Unisex: Men with women shoe size feet will find that the shoe will fit them just fine. You will not have to worry about something not fitting right when buying these shoes.
- Water Resistant: This shoe is designed to be waterproof while allowing your feet to dry easily in a short span of time, allowing you to play much longer than before you utilized this shoe.
17. Oregon Mudders Mens MCS400 Golf Sandal
- Budget Friendly
- Available in many sizes and widths
The Oregon Mudders MCS400 golf shoe, and actually every other Oregon Mudder’s golf shoe (except for the MCS500) is a lightweight, comfortable, and budget-friendly golf shoe that does not need much to be considered a good golf shoe to wear.
This budget golf shoe is a rubber toed men’s golf shoe with spike sole, leather upper, adjustable velcro instep and leather overlays.
The spike soles are designed for speed and traction on all types of golf course terrain, and have sturdy protection against wear and tear.
18. adidas Men's 'Adipower Boost' Golf Shoe
ADIDAS introduces its brand new golf shoe, which has been specially developed for on-course performance. The adiPRENE+ technology with full-length EVA midsole provides exceptional comfort and a soft step.
This women's golf shoe is constructed with ultra-light and breathable mesh to give you a cool and comfortable experience.
This shoe is very lightweight, mainly due to its upper made of mesh and synthetic leather. Plus, compared to some of the super-lightweight competition, its pretty affordable.
19. PUMA Men's Titantour Ignite Golf Shoe
- Superior traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Shock resistant sole, which can help you walk and run with greater ease
- Can be used for more than just golfing
- Anti slip traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Lightweight & comfortable
- The sole is durable
- It might be tight or uncomfortable at first
- It can get too hot at times
This shoe utilizes a rubber outsole to give you that extra grip and protection in inclement weather, like slushy roads or on rainy days. This model also has a spikeless design for year-round use. These shoes come in a range of sizes and widths.
20. ECCO Men's Cage Pro Golf Shoe
- Water resistant
The ECCO Cage Pro is a high-performance men’s golf shoe that is versatile enough for both the course and off-course wear.
It has a number of customization options, including removable spikes for both dry and wet conditions. It also offers stability and support, especially for ankles. It also has a mesh upper for breathability, an anti-fatigue footbed, and a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet warm during cooler weather.
The spikeless outsole allows for a flexible stride. ECCO’s ConceptGrip greens help you maintain traction on poor footing while DotTech helps you maintain traction during swings.
21. adidas Men's Pure 360 Gripmore Sport Golf Shoe
- 360 degrees of grip
- Seamless upper with abrasion-resistant mesh
- Synthetic leather toe overlay
- Traction at the lug pattern
- Three-color design and air mesh lining
This model features a modern design that includes 360-degree rubber around the entire outsole to ensure you get the most stability around the course. The forefoot has excellent cushioning, along with good support in the arch.
The upper of the shoe is breathable with no seams for a comfortable experience. The tongue of the shoe is padded for added comfort and the construction of the foot is reasonably comfortable.
22. PUMA Men's Ignite Pwradapt Leather Golf Shoe
This is a top of the line men’s shoe with a range of high tech features.
PUMA, the company that manufactures these shoes, has been around for over 80 years.
These shoes have a leather upper and leather footbed.
23. New Balance Men's Minimus Golf Shoe
The New Balance Men’s Minimus Golf Shoe is a solid, no-frills shoe for the budget-conscious golfer on a budget. It’s not going to provide much arch support, but we’ve heard positive reviews from men who walk in their golf shoes for several hours at a time. Plus, it’s easy on the wallet.
The shoe’s outsole is designed for hard impact, giving it more traction stability on greens. It also has enough stability to protect you from ankle sprains. Its upper material is mostly made of synthetic leather, providing some breathability.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who makes the best golf shoe?
Golf shoes are also called golf spikes. A simple search will reveal several companies that specialize in golf shoes for men. The right pair of shoes will keep your feet comfortable and your swing steady all day during your next round of golf.
What golf shoes do the pros wear?
Lots of pros like GolfTec’s Franklin Invite 2.0 due to its comfort and lightweight design. The shoes feature a perforated upper with flex panels. This gives any golfer a comfortable experience especially while bending over.
Callaway’s Strata Plus is one of the most popular golf shoes today. Callaway’s technology makes it friendly to wear even in the hottest conditions.
If you are looking for a shoe that will help stabilize your feet, you should go for the Puma Ignite II. Its firm arch coupler completes your natural arch thereby providing a more stable base.
What are the most comfortable waterproof golf shoes?
When manufacturers say they’re waterproof, they mean your feet will stay dry, but some models are better than others. For instance, some shoes won’t help protect your feet against stinging nettles or other types of vegetation while you’re walking. If you’re playing on any sort of rough or uneven ground, you’ll want a shoe with thick enough protection to the top of your foot to keep your feet comfortable.
What are the best golf shoes for walking?
There are different golf shoes for women which can be used by men as well. Specially designed golf shoes are mostly the beast for women while walking. There are also links which provide more details about the gender of the shoe.
In the course of your golfing life, you’ll probably own several pairs of golf shoes. That’s what makes choosing the best golf shoe so hard: you have to consider price, which of the dozens and dozens of golf shoes on the market are best for you, and whether you want to get a shoe for golfing in Europe or one that’s designed for the U.S. and Canadian market.
There are a lot of factors to consider when deciding on the perfect golfing shoe. Generally, the more expensive the shoe, the more features it will have, the longer it will last, and the more comfortable it will be.
|adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoes||Best Overall|
|New Balance Men's NBG1701 Spiked Golf Shoe||Budget Pick|
|Nike Men's Explorer 2 Golf Shoe||Upgrade Pick|